Enjoy this festive appetizer with your favorite margarita or an ice-cold glass of home made lemonade.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 3.0003 Large Avocados, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2.0002 Kiwi Fruit, peeled and diced
- 1.0001 Mango, peeled and chopped
- 6.0006 Strawberries, diced
- 1.0001 cup of fresh chopped Pineapple, (Drain all juice if using canned)
- 1.0001 Papaya chopped
- 2.0002 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 0.500½ cup finely chopped red onions
- 0.500½ tsp. Sea Salt
- 0.000 Dash of fresh cracked pepper
- 0.000 The juice of 2 limes
- Combine avocados, kiwi, mango, strawberries, pineapple, papaya and red onions in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper as directed or to taste, add lime juice.
- Gently toss all ingredients.
- Cover until chilled.
- Add a few dashes of hot pepper sauce (Tabasco) to spice it up a bit!
- Once chilled, serve on a bed of lettuce, garnished with you favorite torilla chips. .
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.