Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
WHITE CHOCOLATE CALIFORNIA AVOCADO MOUSSE
RatingNot yet rated.
0 Ratings | 0 Comments
2 hrs 15 min
2 hrs 15 min
Author: Recipe created by chef Neal Fraser for the California Avocado Commission. Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission
white chocolate chips
sweetened condensed milk
boiling hot water
ripe Fresh California Avocados, peeled, seeded and halved
- In a medium bowl, place the white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and hot water. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Puree the avocado in a food processor and fold into the white chocolate mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whip together the cream and crème fraiche. Fold into the avocado mixture.
- Spoon into serving dishes and allow to chill in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving.
Serving suggestion: Try pairing the mousse with a simple trio of cake, ice cream and toasted nuts.
*You can find crème fraiche at your local grocer in the dairy section.
Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Copyright © 2013, Neal Fraser
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Nutrition information per serving
Calories 350; Total Fat 25 g (Sat 12 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 30 mg; Sodium 80 mg; Potassium 420 mg; Total Carbohydrates 30 g; Dietary Fiber 3 g; Total Sugars 23 g; Protein 6 g; Vitamin A 646 IU; Vitamin C 5 mg; Calcium 186 mg; Iron 0.4 mg; Vitamin D 6 IU; Folate 44 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.2 g
% Daily Value*: Total Fat 38%; Vitamin A 15%; Vitamin C 8%; Calcium 20%; Iron 2%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.