- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line 12 muffin tins with muffin papers.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together flours, wheat bran, flax seed, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and allspice.
- In a separate mixing bowl, cream avocado and sugar until well blended; if using an electric mixer, use a wire whisk attachment to remove lumps; add vanilla and then add eggs, one at a time.
- Gently fold in flour mixture and zucchini, stirring until just mixed.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until fork inserted into muffin comes out clean.
Serving suggestion: Serve with California Avocado Fruit and Citrus Bowl for a delicious breakfast or brunch.
Beverage Pairing: Serve with a pot of hot tea.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.