- Cut off the round ends of the watermelon and reserve for another use. Peel the remaining watermelon and cut the fruit into four round slices. Place each in the center of a large salad plate.
- Cut each avocado half into four wedges. Arrange on top of the watermelon slices.
- Place the jicama in center of each salad.
- Sprinkle the salads with lime juice, sea salt and cayenne pepper. Serve.
Serving suggestion: May also be arranged on a platter.
Beverage Pairings: Nice with chilled sparkling water.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
For other recipes featuring Dulcinea PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelons visit Dulcinea.com