Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
VEGGIE HEAVEN WRAP
ripe, Fresh California Avocado, diced
large flour tortillas*
pickled sweet peppers, cut into strips
Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
dried tomato (packed in oil), cut into strips
red onion, thinly sliced
Baby arugula or baby spinach leaves - as needed
*Large sandwich rolls may be substituted
- Mix avocado with vinaigrette; reserve.
- For wrap, fold in sides; roll tightly. For sandwich, cover with top of roll.
- Layer remaining ingredients down center of tortilla or on the bottom of the roll.
- Top each tortilla or sandwich roll with avocado mixture.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.