Recently viewed recipes...
More recipes like this...
Dietitian Approved Recipes
Rating5 of 5 1
1 Ratings | 0 Comments
Author: First Watch Restaurants in Sarasota, Florida; "Bacado" is a registered TM of First Watch Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission, for foodservice use
Eggs, whisk to foamy consistency
Crisp cooked bacon (12 slices)
Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- PER ORDER
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in 1/2 cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.