Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
Large pinch saffron threads
ripe Fresh California Avocados
fresh lemon juice
finely chopped white onion
chopped fresh parsley
chopped, fresh thyme leaves
large cloves garlic
- Lightly toast saffron threads in a dry frying pan (Take care not to burn.)
- Pulverize in a mortar and pestle.
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) California avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and reserved saffron.
- Serve with purple potato and sweet potato chips.
- Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.