Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
CITRUS SALAD WITH CALIFORNIA AVOCADO - FRUITS & VEGGIES - MORE MATTERS® RECIPE
6-inch corn tortillas
sliced ripe California avocado
- Cut tortillas in half and slice into very thin strips.
- Bake the strips by placing on a cookie sheet and baking in a preheated 325° oven for 7-8 minutes.
- Grate the oranges to obtain 2 tsps. of rind for each serving.
- Peel oranges and grapefruits, section and seed.
- In a large bowl, mix honey, raspberry vinegar, orange, and grapefruit sections.
- Add orange rinds and tortilla strips.
- Top with avocado slices.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Nutrition information per serving
Per Serving: 250 calories, 5g fat, 0.6g saturated fat, 3g monounsaturated fat, 0.6g polyunsaturated fat, 90mg sodium, 50g total carbohydrates, 5g dietary fiber, 4g protein
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.