Recently viewed recipes...
Receive fresh recipes, hot news, and industry updates every month!Subscribe
See why avocados are a tasty choice for a healthful diet.LEARN MORE
QUICK WRAP FOR KIDS
This recipe is
Rating4 of 5 5
5 Ratings | 0 CommentsAdd to My Recipes
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission
fajita size fat free flour tortillas
slices ripe, Fresh California avocados, mashed
deli slices of sodium-free turkey breast
prepared barbecue sauce, divided
thin slices of low fat mozzarella or American cheese, divided
carrots, peeled and coarsely shredded (about 2 large carrots), divided
- Place two teaspoons mashed avocado on tortilla, spreading to within 1 inch of tortilla edge.
- Place 1 slice of turkey breast over mashed avocado.
- Top with cheese and spread on 1/2 teaspoon barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle one-quarter of the carrots over the sauce.
- Roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on plate.
- Using serrated knife, slice in half.
- Repeat procedure preparing four wraps.
Note: Can be prepared 1 hour ahead of serving, wrap in plastic wrap to insure freshness.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Nutrition information per serving
calories 184; protein 16g; carbohydrates 23g; dietary fiber 3g; fat 3g; cholesterol 25mg; sodium 400mg.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.