- 36 Eggs, whisk to foamy consistency
- 6 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 12 oz. Crisp cooked bacon (12 slices)
- 1 ½ cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 3 lbs. California Avocados
- 1 ½ cups Sour Cream
- 1 ½ cups Salsa
- PER ORDER
- Crumble 1 slice bacon
- Heat 1/2 teaspoon butter in a small omelet pan.
- Ladle in 1/2 cup egg; cook until set but still creamy on top.
- Evenly disburse bacon and 5 avocado slices over half the omelet.
- Fold omelet; heat through.
- Melt 1 ounce of cheese on top.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons sour cream, 2 tablespoons salsa and 2 avocado slices.
- SERVING SUGGESTION
- Serve with cubed and griddled pancakes and a toasted English muffin.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site