- Place chocolate in a heat proof bowl and set aside.
- Use an immersion blender to food processor to blend avocado until very smooth; set aside.
- Heat milk, heavy cream, water, sugar, corn syrup and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. When it starts to simmer take off heat and pour over the chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in pureed avocado and vanilla extract. Pour into a fondue pot or a bowl.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with marshmallows, strawberries, pretzels and/or graham crackers.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.