These easy California Avocado Pops with Berry Swirls are a refreshing sweet treat for all ages!
California Avocado Frozen Pops with Berry Swirls
|2||ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled and pitted|
|1 1/2||cups||coconut milk|
|1||cup||frozen raspberries, or frozen blackberries|
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados
- In a blender or food processor, combine avocados, coconut milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth and remove about two-thirds of the mixture to a bowl.
- Add the berries to the remaining one-third of the mixture in the blender and blend until smooth. If it is too thick to blend, add another tablespoon of coconut milk.
- Drop small spoonfuls of the avocado mixture and berry mixture in an alternating pattern into 3-oz. ice pop molds.
- Tap the molds firmly on the counter to release as many air bubbles as possible.
- Press wooden ice pop sticks about two-thirds of the way into each popsicle.
- Freeze overnight.
- To release the pops from the mold, run hot water over the outside of the molds and tug gently on the stick until they release.
Serving Suggestion: Make a batch ahead to have these treats ready in the freezer for the family throughout the week.
Beverage Pairing: A fruit-infused water is a light, refreshing pairing with these flavorful pops.