The Greensheet is CAC's bi-monthly industry newsletter, designed to provide California Avocado Industry members with timely and valuable news and information, regarding meetings, industry issues, cultural management/best practices, production research, CAC's marketing program, commission operations and more.
To view the most current issue of the Greensheet, please click here: Latest Greensheet Edition, or browse the headlines below.
Volume 29 | Issue 14 | June 14, 2013
In this issue you will find:
- Northern Field Office Grand Opening
- Senate Begins Immigration Reform Debate
- 21st Century Invasive Pest Management Symposium Series: Globalization, Climate Change, and other 21st Century Challenges
- Tre-Hold Registration Received
- Production Research Request for Proposals Released
- Polyphagous Shot Hole Borer Update
- Consumer Advertising Messages Continue to Drive Preference for California Avocados Throughout the Season
- Artisan Chef Partners Share California Avocado Recipes
- CAC Merchandising Team Getting Retailers Geared Up for 4th of July
- Foodservice Event Updates
To view previous Greensheet issues, please reference The Greensheet Archive.