You asked for it! Non-fat Greek yogurt provides a tangy flavor-base for this creamy guacamole accented with fresh dill.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||10 min|
- 4.0004 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 4.0004 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1.0001 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 0.500½ Tbsp. garlic salt
- 3.0003 Tbsp. medium-hot salsa
- 1.0001 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- In a large bowl, coarsely mash avocados, leaving some chunks.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to blend.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with crispy potato chips or shrimp chips.
Beverage Pairings: Try with chilled sparkling water and a splash of lemon.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition information per serving
Calories 150; Total Fat 12 g (Sat 1.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol <.5 mg; Sodium 230 mg; Potassium 410 mg; Total Carbohydrates 9 g; Dietary Fiber 3 g; Total Sugars 1 g; Protein 6 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%; Vitamin C 10%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.