Cool down with these smoothies, mixed with frozen berries, bananas and California Avocados.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||10 min|
- 0.500½ cup frozen blueberries
- 0.500½ cup frozen raspberries
- 0.500½ ripe banana
- 1.0001 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, peeled and seeded
- 0.000 Honey or superfine sugar, to taste
- Place the berries, banana and avocado in a blender and puree until smooth, adding a 1/4 cup of ice water at a time as needed to achieve desired consistency, sweeten to taste with honey or sugar and serve in large, wide-mouthed glasses.
Note: Chef Lieberman suggests using any combination of frozen fruit you like, such as strawberries, peaches, etc. but this combination is his favorite.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
© 2011 Chef Dave Lieberman