|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 0.000 pizza dough for one 12 to14-inch pizza
- 0.750¾ oz. garlic, chopped
- 1.0001 Tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1.0001 oz. olive oil
- 5.0005 oz. cooked chicken breast, diced
- 4.0004 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 0.500½ Fresh California Avocado*, sliced into 8 slices
- 1.0001 oz. red onions, sliced
- 1.0001 oz. pepperoncini, chopped
- 1.5001 ½ oz. feta cheese, crumbled
- 1.0001 oz. kalamata olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Shape pizza dough into a 12-inch round. Combine the garlic, parsley and olive oil to form a paste. Brush this onto the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle ¾ cup of the mozzarella cheese over the brushed pizza dough. Add the chicken breast, red onions, pepperoncini, avocado, feta cheese and kalamata olives. Spread the remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is browned. Serve.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.