Classic guacamole with some heat.
|Cook Time:||5 min|
|Total Time:||20 min|
- 1.0001 Anaheim chile
- 0.000 heirloom tomato, diced small
- 1.0001 clove garlic, minced
- 1.0001 sweet onion, diced small
- 4.0004 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1.0001 lime, juice only
- 0.000 salt and pepper, to taste
Roast chile on the stove top until the outside chars and blackens. Let it cool and then wipe off the charred layer with a towel. Cut the stem off of the chile and slit it open. Using a knife, scrape off the seeds and discard them. Dice the roasted chile and place in a medium bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and mash together. Recipe creator Kate uses a bent fork to make it easy.
Serving Suggestions: Recipe creator Kate says, "Serve with everything!"
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition information per serving
Calories 160; Total Fat 11 g (Sat 1.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 40 mg; Potassium 460 mg; Total Carbohydrates 11 g; Dietary Fiber 3 g; Total Sugars 2 g; Protein 3 g; Vitamin A 236 (IU); Vitamin C 50 mg; Calcium 12 mg; Iron 1.5 mg; Vitamin D 0 (IU); Folate 76 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.095 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 80%; Calcium 0%; Iron 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.