|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 24.00024 Baguette Croutons (recipe follows)
- 2.5002 ½ each Fresh California Avocados*
- 0.500½ tsp. lemon juice, fresh
- 4.0004 slices crisp cooked bacon, cut into thin strips
- 1.0001 cup micro sprouts or micro greens
- 0.000 Roasted Cherry Tomatoes (recipe follows)
- 0.250¼ cup basil pesto, thin consistency
Baguette Croutons (Yield: 24 each)
- 24.00024 thin slices of 2" diameter baguette
- 0.000 melted butter, as needed
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes (Yield: 1 batch)
- 2.0002 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1.0001 Tbsp. olive oil
Lemon Aioli (Yield: 1/2 cup)
- 0.500½ cup mayonnaise
- 1.0001 tsp. lemon juice, fresh
- Brush one side of the baguette slices with melted butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F until lightly toasted, about 15 minutes. Cool.
Roasted Cherry Tomatoes:
- Slice tomatoes in half and toss with olive oil.
- Roast at 400 degrees F until lightly browned, about 15 – 20 minutes. Cool.
- Mix together mayonnaise and fresh lemon juice.
Bacon California Avocado and Tomato Club:
- Coarsely mash the avocado and mix it with the fresh lemon juice.
- Top each crouton with 1 Tbsp. of the mashed avocado mixture.
- Top with 2 thin strips of bacon, micro sprouts, lemon aioli and roasted cherry tomatoes.
- Drizzle with pesto. Serve immediately.
- Servings of 2 each
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.