|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 1.0001 cup vegetable stock
- 1.0001 tsp. dried Poblano chili, roasted over open Flame with the seeds and skin removed
- 1.0001 ea. Pasilla chili, stem and seeds removed
- 0.250¼ cup onion, diced
- 0.250¼ cup lime juice
- 0.000 salt and pepper to taste
- Heat vegetable stock with poblano, pasilla, and onion. Once dried chili is soft, remove from heat and blend on high until pureed. Add lime juice, finish with salt and pepper.
Try this delicious sauce with Chef Gerry Kent's California Avocado Corn Chowder!
To read more about Chef Gerry Kent, click here
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.