|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 1.5001 ½ cup diced Fresh California Avocados
- 0.500½ cup diced cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1.0001 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 0.500½ cup ranch salad dressing (of your choice)
- 4.0004 Frieda's French-Style Crepes
- 1.0001 cup shredded smoked cooked chicken or cooked chilled crab meat (optional)
- 0.000 salt and pepper to taste
- 0.500½ cup prepared salsa (for garnish)
- Gently toss California Avocado, tomatoes and onion in a medium bowl. Pour salad dressing over vegetables and toss gently to combine. Toss in chicken or crab, if desired.
- To assemble, place approximately 2 tablespoons of the California Avocado mixture onto the center of a crêpe. Fold crêpe in half, bottom to top, with fold at bottom and slightly uneven edge at top. Roll left to right, starting from bottom left corner, to create a cone shape with opening at top. Repeat with each crêpe. Place wraps on a serving plate.
If desired, place a small dish of salsa in the center of the serving dish for dipping.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.