|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 4.0004 Unbaked pizza dough shells, 12-inch
- 0.000 Olive oil - 1/4 cup or as needed
- 6.0006 Tbsp. Garlic, finely chopped
- 2.0002 cup Tomatillo or tomato salsa
- 4.0004 California Avocados
- 2.0002 cup Corn kernels, fresh or canned
- 2.0002 cup Green onion, thinly sliced
- 1.0001 cup Red bell pepper, diced
- 1.0001 cup Anaheim chili, diced
- 4.0004 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 0.250¼ cup Fresh oregano, chopped
- Brush pizza dough shell with olive oil; sprinkle with 1-1/2 tablespoons garlic.
- Spread with 1/2 cup salsa; sprinkle with 1 avocado (diced), 1/2 cup corn, 1/2 cup green onion, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup Anaheim chili, 1 cup cheese and 1 tablespoon oregano. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bake at 500°F until crust browns and cheese is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.