|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 1.0001 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, diced
- 4.0004 Tbsp. herbed vinaigrette
- 4.0004 large flour tortillas*
- 6.0006 oz. pickled sweet peppers, cut into strips
- 6.0006 oz. Mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 0.500½ cup dried tomato (packed in oil), cut into strips
- 0.333⅓ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 0.000 Baby arugula or baby spinach leaves - as needed
- 6.5006 ½ oz. artichoke hearts
*Large sandwich rolls may be substituted
- Mix avocado with vinaigrette; reserve.
- For wrap, fold in sides; roll tightly. For sandwich, cover with top of roll.
- Layer remaining ingredients down center of tortilla or on the bottom of the roll.
- Top each tortilla or sandwich roll with avocado mixture.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.