Savor classic flavors of Spain with this unique guacamole.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 4.0004 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1.0001 cup coarsely chopped green olives
- 0.500½ cup coarsely chopped, toasted, slivered almonds
- 4.0004 large cloves garlic, chopped finely
- 1.0001 jalapeño pepper, chopped finely
- 0.250¼ cup medium-dry sherry
- 2.0002 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 0.000 Salt, to taste, depending on saltiness of olive
- Coarsely mash (DO NOT PUREE) California Avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
Serve with pork rinds or kettle-cooked potato chips.
Try with a glass of sangria.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole
Nutrition information per serving
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 210; Total Fat 18 g (Sat 2.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 2 g, Mono 12 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 150 mg; Potassium 505 mg; Total Carbohydrates 10 g; Dietary Fiber 7 g; Total Sugars 1 g; Protein 3 g; Vitamin A 288 IU; Vitamin C 10 mg; Calcium 46 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 81 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.1 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 4%; Iron 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.