Tasty, quick and healthy summer salad.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 6.0006 ears fresh corn (preferably sweet white)
- 1.0001 large Genuine California Avocado, cut into 1 inch squares
- 5.0005 large red onion, chopped
- 0.500½ red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2.0002 Tbsp. Chopped cilantro to taste
- 1.0001 can black beans
- 0.250¼ cup Rice wine vinegar to taste
- 0.000 Salt & pepper to taste
- Cut corn from ears and combine with chopped onion, bell pepper and cilantro
- Rinse and drain black beans and add to corn mixture.
- Add avocado, rice vinegar, salt and pepper and toss gently.
- Adjust vinegar, salt & pepper to taste.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.