Its a mixture of avocados and tomatoes with a light dressing. Increase the avocado and tomatoes ratio as you wish!
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 2.0002 California Avocados cubed
- 2.0002 medium size tomatoes chopped(not too small)
- 3.0003 green onions chopped
- 6.0006 slices bacon fried and crumbled optional (I omit it because of a couple of vegetarians in the family)
- 0.000 Salad greens
- 3.0003 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1.0001 Tbsp. vinegar
- 0.000 salt and pepper to taste
- 0.000 few drops of tobasco sauce (just to add a little bite)
- Mix oil,salt, pepper and tobasco sauce if using.
- Toss into salad add crumpled bacon if using.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to develop flavor and you can serve it on salad greens if you wish.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
"Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.