|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 2.0002 large California avocados, peeled and chopped
- 1.0001 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 2.0002 garlic cloves
- 1.0001 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1.5001 ½ tsp. salt, divided
- 0.250¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 1.0001 (6-ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 16.00016 oz. bow tie pasta, cooked
- 0.500½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1.0001 (3-ounce) package goat cheese, crumbled
- Process first 4 ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Set pesto aside.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large Dutch oven. Cook spinach, pasta, and remaining ½ teaspoon salt 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Toss with avocado pesto and pine nuts. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.