|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 1.0001 California Avocado, seeded, peeled and cubed
- 1.0001 green onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1.0001 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 12.00012 cilantro leaves
- 0.000 several dashes of white pepper
- 1.0001 can (14-1/2 oz.) reduced sodium chicken broth (no fat); chilled
- In a blender jar, combine avocado, green onion, lemon juice, cilantro and white pepper.
- Add 1 cup of the broth; cover and blend until smooth. Add remaining broth and blend 1 minute longer.
- Chill 30 to 60 minutes. Blend briefly before serving.
- Garnish each serving with 1 or 2 thin slices of avocado and sprig of cilantro, if desired.
- Serving Suggestions:
- Can be served in hollowed-out avocado half-shells.
- Scoop avocado from shells with spoon instead of peeling and cubing avocado. Use remaining avocado in Guacamole or tossed Salads.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.