Prep Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes, including 1 hour chill time Pineapple provides the perfect counterpoint to the lush texture and subtle, nutty flavor of California Avocado in this versatile relish. Serve it with grilled meat, poultry or fish or layer it on a turkey, ham, or cheese sandwich.
|Preparation:||1 hrs 10 min|
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||1 hrs 10 min|
- 0.333⅓ cup diced pineapple, fresh or canned
- 3.0003 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1.0001 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2.0002 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- 0.125⅛ tsp. salt
- 0.000 Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.667⅔ ripe Fresh California Avocado, diced
- Combine pineapple with next 5 ingredients.
- Gently fold in avocado.
- Let chill 1 hour to marry flavors.
- Best served the day it's made.
Serve with grilled meat, poultry or fish or layer it on a turkey, ham, or cheese sandwich.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition information per serving
Nutrition Information per Serving: 70 calories, 6g of fat, 100mg of sodium, 1g of protein.