This wonderful "Mouth Party" is great between bread slices or rolled on a tortilla and sliced as a pinwheel "Appeteaser". Also, a small dollop on a cracker works well too. Fine dicing is the key to success.
|Cook Time:||0 min|
|Total Time:||0 min|
- 1.0001 Med. California Avocado
- 1.0001 Med. Tomato
- 2.0002 Green Onions
- 10.00010 Slices Frozen Bacon
- 0.250¼ Head of Lettuce
- 0.500½ cup Mayonnaise (or to taste)
- 8.0008 Slices Bread
- 0.000 Optional; Tortillas, Crackers
- Finely dice tomato, and avocado.
- Chop onion in small pieces,and shred finely the lettuce.
- Slice thin strips of frozen bacon, and fry the bacon until crisp,and drain off grease.
- Put all ingredients into mixing bowl and add mayonnaise, and stir,until everything is well combined.
- Spread onto bread slicesfor sandwiches, or spread thin layer on tortilla and roll up.
- Slice about 3/4 inch wide, or put 1/2 teaspoon of mixture on each cracker.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.