Recently viewed recipes...
More recipes like this...
Dietitian Approved Recipes
TURKEY CALIFORNIA AVOCADO LAVOSH WRAP
pieces Lavosh Bread, 18" X 14", cut in half to 9" X 14"
lbs. House Brined Smoked Turkey, sliced
each Fresh California Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced*
each bacon strips, cooked, crisp
Iceberg lettuce, shredded
slices tomato, fresh, cut in half
- Layout lavosh and as assembling the sandwich, place all ingredients on two thirds of the surface to allow for rolling.
- Spread 1 Tbsp. of mayonnaise on the lavosh.
- Top with 4 oz. of sliced turkey.
- Top with 2 slices of bacon.
- Top with 4 half slices of tomato.
- Top with 1/2 each sliced Fresh California Avocado.
- Top with 1/4 Cups shredded iceberg.
- Roll into a wrap and cut in half on a diagonal.
*A large avocado weights about 8 oz. as purchased.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.