Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
CALIFORNIA AVOCADO CONFETTI SLAW
black beans, drained, rinsed
corn, kernel, thawed
red onion, diced
red bell peppers, diced
green bell peppers, diced
jalapeño pepper, minced
ripe, Fresh California Avocados, diced
California Avocado Ranch Dressing (see recipe below)
California Avocado Ranch Dressing
(Yield 1/2 cup)
finely mashed Fresh California Avocado
- Combine together: cabbage, black beans, corn, red onion, red and green bell peppers, jalapeño, and cumin seed.
- Dice avocado as needed. Add avocado and dressing to above. Stir to distribute and serve on line.
- Whisk together the finely mashed avocado and ranch dressing.
- Label, date and refrigerate.
Note: A large avocado, sometimes called a 40 count or a 48 count avocado averages about 8 oz. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.