California Avocado Potato Salad
||Chopped sweet onion
||Cilantro sprigs or celery leaves for garnish - As needed
||Finely chopped fresh garlic
||Fresh lemon juice
||quarts Diced, cooked red new potatoes
||ripe Fresh California Avocados
Remember to check the label when you shop.
California Avocados are NOW in season! Learn More
- To make dressing, mix lemon juice and garlic; stir in mayonnaise and olive oil; reserve.
- Combine potato, celery, and onion; fold in reserved dressing.
- Just Before Service
- Dice California Avocados; gently fold avocado and cilantro into salad mixture.
- Per Order
- Garnish 1/2 cup serving with cilantro sprig or celery leaves.
- Keeping Fresh California Avocados in Top Form:
- To preserve the color of fresh California Avocados up to six hours, spray, brush or dip exposed surfaces with lemon juice (adds slight acidity) or milk (neutral flavor). Completely cover with plastic wrap or foil before refrigerating.