Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
CALIFORNIA AVOCADO POTATO SALAD
Fresh lemon juice
Finely chopped fresh garlic
quarts Diced, cooked red new potatoes
Chopped sweet onion
ripe Fresh California Avocados
Cilantro sprigs or celery leaves for garnish - As needed
- To make dressing, mix lemon juice and garlic; stir in mayonnaise and olive oil; reserve.
- Combine potato, celery, and onion; fold in reserved dressing.
- Just Before Service
- Dice California Avocados; gently fold avocado and cilantro into salad mixture.
- Per Order
- Garnish 1/2 cup serving with cilantro sprig or celery leaves.
- Keeping Fresh California Avocados in Top Form:
- To preserve the color of fresh California Avocados up to six hours, spray, brush or dip exposed surfaces with lemon juice (adds slight acidity) or milk (neutral flavor). Completely cover with plastic wrap or foil before refrigerating.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.