Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
Rating5 of 5 2
2 Ratings | 1 Comment(s)
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission from a consumer submission
A vegetarian's delight that can be served alone, for lunch or dinner.
pkg. any size flour taco shell
ripe, Fresh California Avocados
Colby cheese (or your favorite cheese)
Salt & pepper
Red wine vinegar
- Dice avocados then put in medium size bowl
- Add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dash garlic powder, dash onion powder, 1/8 cup red wine vinegar, 1/8 cup olive oil, then stir.
- Spread sour cream to cover one side of flour shell.
- Put two tablespoons of avocado mixture in center of shell, add some shredded lettuce, shredded cheese and olives.
- Roll-up with Saran Wrap and refrigerate for an hour.
- Take off Saran Wrap and slice on a diagonal.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
"Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.