Recently viewed recipes...
Receive fresh recipes, hot news, and industry updates every month!Subscribe
See why avocados are a tasty choice for a healthful diet.LEARN MORE
Rating5 of 5 1
1 Ratings | 0 CommentsAdd to My Recipes
Recipe Provided By the California Avocado Commission from a consumer submission
pkg of cream cheese (cubed)
avocado (peeled and diced)
flour tortillas (burrito size)
cans green chile (with pork or chicken)
grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs with milk.
- Scramble until starting to set -- add cream cheese and scramble to desired consistency.
- Spread about 1 T of green chile down center of each tortilla -- and spread egg mixture down the center of each torilla.
- Top eggs with avocado.
- Roll each tortilla and place seam side down in 13x9 pan.
- Smother with remainder green chile and top with grated cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes (until cheese is melted and bubbly).
- Serve with salsa and sour cream is desired.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.