Recently viewed recipes...
See all the recipes in these popular categories!
- Guacamole & Dips
- Salads & Dressings
- Quick and Easy
- Sandwiches, Burgers & Wraps
- Gluten Free
- Dietitian Approved
TROPICAL CALIFORNIA AVOCADO CHICKEN
olive or avocado oil
red wine or raspberry vinegar
dried rubbed sage
boneless chicken breasts, fully cooked, skinned and cut into bite size pieces
mixed salad greens
papayas, peeled, seeded and chopped
mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped
fresh mint, minced
California Avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
walnuts, toasted and chopped
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, mustard and sage to blend in medium mixing bowl.
- Combine chicken, salad greens, papaya, mango, raspberries and mint in large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss well.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
As with all fruits and vegetables, wash avocados before cutting. Check out our tips for how to choose and use California Avocados.
Rate this Recipe
Login or Register to rate this recipe.