- 3 cups Dulcinea Pureheart® Mini Seedless Watermelon, chopped
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño peppers (2 or 3 medium), chopped
- ½ cup green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- ½ Tbsp. garlic salt
- Combine all ingredients.
- Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 hour.
- Serve with corn or potato chips.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
For other recipes featuring Dulcinea PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelons visit Dulcinea.com
Nutrition Information per Serving
Calories 80; Total Fat 6 g (Sat 0.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 0.5 g, Mono 4 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 180 mg; Potassium 260 mg; Total Carbohydrates 9 g; Dietary Fiber 2 g; Total Sugars 4 g; Protein 2 g; Vitamin A 387 (IU); Vitamin C 18 mg; Calcium 6 mg; Iron 0.6 mg; Vitamin D 0 (IU); Folate 38 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.04 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 30%; Calcium 0%; Iron 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site