- 1 Dulcinea PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelon
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, peeled seeded and halved
- 1 cup shredded jicama
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Sea salt, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cut off the round ends of the watermelon and reserve for another use. Peel the remaining watermelon and cut the fruit into four round slices. Place each in the center of a large salad plate.
- Cut each avocado half into four wedges. Arrange on top of the watermelon slices.
- Place the jicama in center of each salad.
- Sprinkle the salads with lime juice, sea salt and cayenne pepper. Serve.
Serving suggestion: May also be arranged on a platter.
Beverage Pairings: Nice with chilled sparkling water.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
For other recipes featuring Dulcinea PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelons visit Dulcinea.com
Nutrition Information per Serving
Calories 190; Total Fat 11 g (Sat 1.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 1.5 g, Mono 8 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 55 mg; Potassium 590 mg; Total Carbohydrates 25 g; Dietary Fiber 5 g; Total Sugars 14 g; Vitamin A 1051 (IU); Vitamin C 25 mg; Calcium 18 mg; Iron 1.6 mg; Vitamin D 0 (IU); Folate 78 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.09 g
Protein 3 g; % Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%; Vitamin C 40%; Calcium 0%; Iron 8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site