- 1 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, halved, peeled and seeded
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- ½ cup agave syrup
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup sliced strawberries
- Chop the avocado into a few medium-sized pieces and put it in a food processor.
- Add the cocoa powder, vanilla, agave syrup and coconut milk to the food processor and blend on high for about thirty seconds, or until mousse reaches desired consistency.
- Serve it chilled with fresh sliced strawberries.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Copyright © 2011, Adrian Halmagean
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
too easy to taste THIS good
I am so glad I came across this recipe and look forward to making it be my go-to potluck contribution. I plan to pipe the mousse into mini cupcake liners or hollowed strawberries and topping them with nuts, coconut flakes, white chocolate, candied ginger...and so on. So amazing, thanks!
Submitted By: rhonda - Jan 3, 2013
I have been wanting to try a chocolate avocado mousse receipe for a long time. I found this recipe online and I had all the ingredients, so I was finally able to give it a try. Wow! It is very chocolatey and super quick and easy to make. I didn't have any strawberries, but I think they would be a perfect addition or maybe fresh orange zest mixed in.
Submitted By: dawn - Oct 24, 2012
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site