- 1 cup Israeli Couscous
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 2 ears corn, kernels removed
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded, peeled and chopped
- Cook the Israeli Couscous according to the package directions. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside to cool
- In a large bowl combine the red bell pepper, black beans, corn, scallions, cilantro, salsa and lime juice. Mix together
- Add the Israeli Couscous and toss together. Season with salt and pepper. Taste and adjust lime juice if needed
- Before serving, add chopped avocado
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
© 2011 What’s Gaby Cooking
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site