- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded and peeled
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ lime, juice only
- 2 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- Place all ingredients except tomatoes in a medium bowl; mash and combine with a fork until the texture is semi-smooth.
- Stir in tomatoes.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with unsalted tortilla chips. If serving with salted chips we recommend tasting the guacamole without salt in the recipe, then adding salt to taste if desired.
* Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
This is delicious! It is a little more subtle than many guac recipes, which I like.
Submitted By: Sarah - Oct 27, 2012
Wow looks great. I would use some of those bacon fake bits for veganess. thanks for offering such a great recipe
Submitted By: Terry Givens - Jun 26, 2011
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site