- 12 oz. grilled chicken breast, diced medium
- 6 oz. crisp cooked smoked bacon, chopped small
- 8 oz. Fresh California Avocados, diced medium*
- 4 petite hearts of Romaine, chopped (about 2 cups lightly packed)
- 8 small tomatoes (2" diameter), cut in quarters
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- Creamy Basil Dressing (recipe follows)
Creamy Basil Dressing
(Yield: 1 1/4 cup)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ oz. fresh basil, chopped
- Marinate the cut tomatoes in the olive oil and mixed herbs for about 10 minutes.
- Toss the chopped romaine with the Creamy Basil Dressing. Divide the mixture between 4 serving bowls.
- Top each bowl with chicken, avocado, bacon, and tomato. Serve.
Creamy Basil Dressing:
- Whisk all ingredients together.
To learn more about chef Gin, click here.
*A large Fresh California Avocado weighs about 8 oz.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site