- 4 ripe, Fresh California Avocados, seeded, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup white goat cheese, fresh and finely crumbled
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped and toasted
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Coarsely mash avocados.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Serve with colorful chips or vegetables.
- Guacamole is best made as close to service as possible. Store in an airtight container with plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole.
Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Try with your favorite California wine.
Guacamole is best made as close to serving as possible. For short-term storage, seal in an airtight container with a piece of plastic wrap against the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 210; Total Fat 18 g (Sat 4.5 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 2 g, Mono 10 g); Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 65 mg; Potassium 492 mg; Total Carbohydrates 9 g; Dietary Fiber 6 g; Total Sugars 1 g; Protein 6 g; Vitamin A 352 (IU); Vitamin C 8 mg; Calcium 41 mg; Iron 1 mg; Vitamin D 0 (IU); Folate 81 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.1 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 15%; Calcium 4%; Iron 6% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site