- 1 Unbaked pizza dough shell, 9-inch
- ¾ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. Grilled chicken, diced
- 2 tsp. Minced roasted garlic
- 4 oz. California Avocado, diced
- 1 Tbsp. Mediterranean olives, diced
- ⅛ cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 oz. Crumbled goat cheese
- Marinated Red Onions, drained - Recipe follows
- 2 Tbsp. Pepperocini, sliced
- Top pizza shell with ingredients in order listed, through goat cheese.
- Bake at 500°F until crust is golden and cheese at center is bubbly hot.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup red onion around rim, plus a small garnish in the center.
- Top with pepperocini.
- Cut into 8 slices.
- Marinated Red Onions
- Toss together 1-1/4 cups red onion half moons (1/8-inch thick slices), 1/4 cup Lemon Oregano Dressing (recipe follows) and 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley. Let marinate at least 2 hours. Yield: 1-1/2 Cups.
- Lemon Oregano Dressing
- Whisk together 5-1/2 ounces lemon juice, 3 ounces olive oil, 2 teaspoons dry oregano leaves, 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, 2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest (finely chopped) and 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard. Yield: 1 Cup.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site