- 1 sm. ripe avocado - peeled, pitted, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 dash hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. bass filets
- Puree avocado, milk, lime juice, garlic, and hot sauce in a blender until smooth; refrigerate until needed.
- Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, lemon rind, and mustard in a bowl; set aside.
- Place bread crumbs in a shallow dish; set aside.
- Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
- Place fillets on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 7 minutes, turn fillets over, and bake an additional 7 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer fillets to a serving platter and top each with a dollop of prepared avocado sauce.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site