- 1 ripe, Fresh California Avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 small can water-packed tuna, drained
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 strips bacon, fried crisp and cut in half.
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, lightly toasted
- Mash avocado and set aside.
- Mix tuna with mayonnaise. Spread tuna on one third of the toasted bread slices.
- Add a layer of cucumbers.
- Add a slice of toast on top of the cucumbers and top with avocado.
- Top avocado with bacon.
- Finish with a top slice of toasted bread.
For a tall, deluxe sandwich, double the tuna and mayonnaise. For a more modest sandwich, omit the middle slice of bread.
Nice with fresh lemonade.
Nutrition Information per Serving
Nutrition Information Per Serving: Calories 640; Total Fat 21 g (Sat 3 g, Trans 0 g, Poly 7 g, Mono 9 g); Cholesterol 35 mg; Sodium 990 mg; Potassium 876 mg; Total Carbohydrates 81 g; Dietary Fiber 13 g; Total Sugars 8 g; Protein 36 g; Vitamin A 419 IU; Vitamin C 13 mg; Calcium 91 mg; Iron 6 mg; Vitamin D 0 IU; Folate 126 mcg; Omega 3 Fatty Acid 0.7 g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 10%; Iron 35%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site