- 4 chicken breasts, boned, butterflied and skinned
- 2 Genuine California Avocados, sliced and tossed with lemon juice
- 4 oz. crabmeat, torn and picked over.
- 1 jar of Salsa
- 1 pt. sour cream
- Colby cheese, shredded
- Combine Salsa and sour cream in a bowl, set aside.
- Put avocado slices on one side of chicken breast- top with crab and cheese. roll chicken breast secure with toothpicks at seam side. Spread a small amount of Salsa mixture in a casserole dish. Place chicken seam side down in casserole dish. Top with Salsa mixture, avocado slices and cheese. Bake covered 350 till chicken is done, about 45 min. Uncover and top with more cheese. Serve Hot.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
"Consumer Submitted" recipes are provided as a way for our site users to share recipes with one another. The California Avocado Commission reserves the right to edit recipes but does not test these recipes for quality or taste and is not responsible for the performance of any submitted recipe.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site