- 6 10 inch flour tortillas
- 2 lg Fresh California avocados, sliced
- 6 slices of bacon- cooked and drained- can be chopped or whole
- 2 cups grated- shredded cheese- (colby reccomended)
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- Sour Cream
- Avocado Slices
- Tomatoes or Salsa
- Lightly oil iron skillet- place one tortilla on hot skillet- top with chicken, bacon, cheese and avocado on one side of the tortilla.
- Let the tortilla crsip, the cheese melt, then flip the side not filled with toppings over to the side filled.
- Then turn the entire tortilla over.
- Brown lightly on both sides- till crisp.
- Cut in half and serve with side dishes.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site