- 8 slices Yves Canadian Veggie Bacon
- ½ cup Cajun or spicy tomato sauce
- 4 10" soft flour tortillas
- 8 slices The Good Slice mozzarella flavour soy cheese
- Brush or spread about 2 tbsp of tomato sauce on each tortilla.
- Starting at one end of tortilla, place 2 slices Yves Veggie Bacon next to each other, lengthwise.
- Place two slices of The Good Slice next to each other.
- Start at the same end of tortilla and roll tightly.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. If preparing a day ahead, wrap in plastic.
- Place a piece of foil on a cookie sheet. Remove plastic wrap from tortillas and bake in 350ºF oven until cheese is melted.
- If desired, serve with salsa, sour cream and guacamole.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site