- 2 Californian Avocados,halved and stoned
- 4 free range hard boiled eggs chopped
- 4 oz. Scottish wild Smoked Salmon chopped
- 2 Tbsp. white wine
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped lemon balm
- 8 Tbsp. double cream
- Squeeze of lemon
- Large pinch of sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- parsley to garnish.
- Serve on a plate of green salad with 4 lemon wedges.
- Scoop out the avocado flesh carefully,reserving the intact skins.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture back into the avocado skins, garnish with parsley.
- Serve in 4 individual dishes on top of the prepared green salad and wedge of lemon.
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site