- 2 ripe California avocados
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder (or to taste)
- ½ tsp. lime juice
- dash salt
- dash white pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 2 slices whole grain bread (preferably home baked or bakery)
- Toast bread slices.
- Mash avocados.
- Stir in lime juice, salt, pepper, and curry powder to taste. (Be sure to use enough curry to provide a tangy zip!)
- Finely chop tomatoes.
- Spread avocado mixture thickly and evenly on toasted bread. Cover with a thick layer of chopped tomatoes.
- Eat with knife and fork!
*Large avocados are recommended for this recipe. A large avocado averages about 8 ounces. If using smaller or larger size avocados adjust the quantity accordingly.
Nutrition Information per Serving
There is no nutrition information available for this recipe.
No one has commented on this recipe yet.
To share your comments or rate recipes, please sign in to your profile on CaliforniaAvocado.com
View on Classic Site